Every member inaugurated shall receive a membership badge and be entitled to hold the badge subject to annual notification of their renewal by the Council upon payment in advance of the annual subscription.
Membership badge shall be issued free of charge. In the event of loss of membership badge, a fee will be levied for the replacement. In the event of cessation of membership, the membership badge shall remain as property of the Association and shall be returned to the Association.
Each Fellow Member and Life Member Fellow of the Association shall be entitled to one vote at the Annual General Meeting and other general meetings of the Association.
- Preferential rate/Member rate to SAAP seminar/workshop/events and Affiliate organisations’ events
- Regular email communications and updates of activities, circulars and industrial news
- Access to MDIS, NTUC U Associate and SCWO-affiliate organisations’ events
- Receive updates on job opportunities through our job placement services
- Receive preferential rate to services/products provide by our partners, My Eye Matters
Exclusive Promotion for SAAP Members and Immediate Family – by “My Eye Matters”
* Many of us take our eyes and vision for granted, until our vision blur. Learn eye care tips and many more.
* SAAP Members and immediate family also enjoy exclusive services and promotion. You may refer to “My Eye Matters” SAAP flyer for more details.